- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- 4 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With Overhead Shower
- Permit Parking Available
- Ideal For Students
*INTERNET INCLUDED WITHIN THE RENT- ETHERNET PORTS IN BEDROOMS*
Situated within the main student area is this impressive 4 bedroom home. The property comprises of entrance hall, ground floor double bedroom, lounge area, fully fitted kitchen with appliances including dishwasher, family bathroom with overhead shower, two bedrooms located on the first floor, one single and one double and a master bedroom to the second floor with an en-suite shower room.
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Ideal For Students / Placement Students
- Permit Parking For 2 Cars Available
- Ideal Student Location
- Hard wired Internet provided in each bedroom
- Call Now To Arrange A Viewing on 01189 66 66 60
Ground floor bedroom: 3.49m (L) x 2.52m (W)
- Double bed, desk, chair, double wardrobe, chest of drawers, laminate flooring.
Lounge: 2.89m (L) x3.47m (W)
- 2x three seater sofas, wall mounted TV, laminate flooring.
Kitchen: 3.21m (L) x 1.84m (W)
- Fitted cabinets, electric hob, oven, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, tiled flooring.
Family Sized Bathroom: 1.95 (L) x 1.94 (W)
- Bath with overhead shower, toilet, sink, tiled flooring.
First floor front bedroom: 2.87m (L) x 3.45m (W)
- Double bed, desk, chair, double wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table, carpet.
First floor rear bedroom: 2.00m (L) x 3.45m (W)
- Single bed, desk, chair, chest of drawers, understairs storage cupboard, carpet.
Second floor en-suite bedroom: 4.45m (L) x 2.91m (W)
- Double bed, desk, double wardrobe with two drawers, chest of drawers, bedside table, en-suite shower room with shower room, toilet and sink, wooden flooring.
Total Rent- £1,700.00
Reading Borough Council, Band C
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.