- 4 Double Bedrooms
- One Bathroom and Separate First Floor WC
- Large Kitchen Area
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING ON 01189 66 66 60
- Washing Machine/ Tumble Dryer and Dishwater Provided
- TV provided in lounge
- Located Top End of Cardigan Road Near 'Cut Through'
- INTERNET INCLUDED WITHIN THE RENT- ETHERNET PORTS IN BEDROOMS
Situated within a very short walk to Reading University at the top end of Cardigan Road and in the main student area is this 4 double bedroom house. The property comprises of a entrance hall, Large Double bedroom on the ground floor, stairs leading to the first floor, good sized lounge area, fully equipped modernised kitchen area with appliances including washing machine, dryer and a dishwasher, a family sized bathroom at the back of the kitchen and access to the rear garden. Located on the first floor is a large double room at the front of the property and 2 double rooms located middle and rear of the property separated by WC with toilet and sink.
The property also benefits from gas central heating throughout and double glazing.
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING 01189 66 66 60
- Student SPACE
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Internet INCLUDED
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Area
- 1 Bathroom and extra WC
- Walking Distance To Reading University
£490.00 - Per person per room
£1960.00 - Total Rent
Ground Floor Bedroom: 3.87m(L) x 2.67m (W)
- Double bed, bedside table, desk and chair, wardrobe, chest of drawers, laminate flooring.
Lounge: 3.18m (L) x 3.32m (W)
- 2-seater sofa, 3-seater sofa, coffee table, wall-mounted TV, laminate flooring.
Kitchen: 4.78m (L) x 2.23m (W)
- Fitted cabinets, electric hob, oven, sink, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, separate freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, tiled flooring.
Family Sized Bathroom: 2.36m (L) x 1.90m (W)
- Bath with overhead electric shower, toilet, sink, tiled flooring.
First floor front bedroom: 3.17m (L) x3.68m (W)
- Double bed, bedside table, desk and chair, fitted storage cupboard with hanging rail, chest of drawers, carpet.
First Floor Middle Bedroom: 3.20m (L) x 2.50m (W)
- Double bed, beside table, shelving unit, desk and chair, single wardrobe, fitted storage cupboard, carpet
First Floor WC:
- Toilet, sink, extractor fan, vinyl flooring
First Floor Rear Bedroom: 3.50m (L) x 2.23m (W)
- Double bed, desk and chair, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table, shelving unit, carpet.
Reading Borough Council, Band C
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.